Metal used in production is various in types and grades based on an international standard. Furthermore, we can produce ultra-light pieces which still remain high quality and strength, requiring high quality materials.
1. Stainless Steel: 304, 316, 310, 420, 440C, 17-4 PH, Duplex 2205 etc.
2. Heat Resistant: 310, HU, SCH13, SCH22 etc.
3. Wear Resistant: Cr2828
4. Steel: 1020, 4140, SCW10, SCMN 2A, BS3146 Class 2 etc.
5. Cast Iron: FC200, FC250Mo etc.
6. Made to required chemical composition conformed to ASTM, DIN, JIS and BS
|All Material||1.55 mm|
In future, we are planning to apply the “Aluminum Casting” method; for aluminum is approaching to become the number one choice of materials for many companies. The main advantages are of course due to its lightweight, its enduring strength and that it is easily obtained.